Thursday, January 20, 2011

TP 2000 Chapter 1

Chapter 1:
    In this chapter, I thought it was pretty interesting to read about how the original Turning Points book helped changed a lot of teachers and schools since it came out.  I’d never heard of the original Turning Points until this class, and it was nice to read about a book I’d never heard of and how it created so much change.  Also, I thought it was that, toward the end of the chapter, it gave kind of a summary of what Turning Points 2000 will be discussing and getting us to learn.  It was nice to get a sense of what I’m going to be reading about in this book, and not have it all come at me at once as a surprise.  I liked getting some background information, and then some idea of what’s new in this book.  So overall, I think this was a pretty helpful chapter to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment