Thursday, February 3, 2011

Meet Me in the Middle Chapter 9

This chapter was about block scheduling.  I didn't have block scheduling in middle school, but I did have it in high school.  While in high school, I really liked it.  I had kind of a rotating block schedule, where we would have our blocks, but every day, two would get rotated out and two would get rotated in.  I really liked that scheduling, because I wouldn't have every class every day, and it was nice to have a little break from two of my classes.  Also, while I was reading this chapter, it was nice to have Wormeli gave an example of how to lesson plan for block scheduling, but as I was reading, I felt like I already learned how to do that in practicum, so I kind of felt like I was re-learning what I already knew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment