Tuesday, February 8, 2011

This We Believe Pgs. 43-62

The bulk of this section focused on how young people start changing at the ages of 10-14.  This was a nice tool to have at the end of the book, but honestly, I felt like I already knew most of the things that were said.  I went through puberty, and all the kids I went to middle school with went through puberty as well.  I remember what it was like.  I didn't need some book to tell me what happens during puberty, because I've already experienced it.  Overall, it just seemed like while I was reading it, I felt like I was just saying to myself, 'I remember that happening to me, and that, and that, and that...' and so on and so forth.

1 comment:

  1. The leadership page is a great page because it is important that people in leadership roles not only know how to be excellent leaders, but also be proactive leaders.

    ReplyDelete