Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Turning Points 2000 Chapter 6

This chapter was about relationships between students and teachers, and ways that teachers and schools can build better relationships with students.  I think student/teacher relationships are one of the most important aspects of education.  Because if a student does not like a teacher, than that student won't even try in the class, no matter what.  But if a student does like a teacher, and feels comfortable around them, than that student will try their hardest.  In my experience, I never really had a teacher that I really loved and felt comfortable and safe around, until I got to college, and I think it showed in my schoolwork in middle school and high school.  But I think that if I did have a teacher like that, it would have changed my attitude towards school.

No comments:

Post a Comment